As the conclusion of our series on the querying process, today we discuss sending your query to agents and how to make it out alive. When do you nudge? How many should you send at a time?
And for crying out loud, what happens if they want to talk on the phone?
All this and more, this week on UpvoteYA.
Episode 7: Your Querying Survival Guide (Air Time 32:09)
- Susan Dennard: How to Write a One Page Synopsis
- Nathan Bransford: Formatting Your Manuscript
- Dahlia Adler/Lydia Sharp: Nudging and Multiple Offers 1, Nudging and Multiple Offers 2
- Chasing the Crazies: Nudging Etiquette
- Krista Van Dolzer: How to word those pesky follow-ups