Today we explore National Novel Writing Month. What is it? Can you do it? Should you? We have some tips and tricks to help you hit that 50,000 word mark over the course of this awesome thirty-day writing journey.
And we ask the big questions: Will this be Phil’s year?
Episode 9: National Novel Writing Month (Air Time 33:09)
- National Novel Writing Month (nanowrimo.org)
- Wikiwrimo (wikiwrimo.org)
- #nanowrimo (twitter.com)
- #nanowrimo2016 (twitter.com)
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern
- The Truth about Twinkie Pie by Kat Yeh
- No Plot? No Problem! by Chris Baty